- In January 2019, the insurance group AIG launched CLIC ! by AIG (a mobile insurance offer of businesses). They just added a new version meant for individual customers, aiming chiefly for affinity-relevant groups.
- Targets: affinity-relevant work councils, associations, federations of all kinds looking to provide such services to their members.
- Distribution: CLIC ! by AIG is sold via partner brokers. Each group of customers is then able to rely on a dedicated subscription portal, letting them manage registration and claims online.
- Cost: from €4.25 / month.
- How it works
- Interested customers subscribe an insurance offer from their group’s dedicated portal,
- Insurance contracts cover all nomadic devices (used and new) in case of breakage, theft, rust and fraudulent use of the user’s SIM card,
- Insured parties may self-reliantly file claims through the portal,
- Requests for repair work are processed within 24 hours, replacements within 48 hours.
- Faster processes for affinity-related insurance offers. AIG bets on a full-digital platform which already attracted corporate customers. They may now address affinity-based groups, too, with a highly responsive product. They implemented partnerships with a network of repairers, enabling them to provide answers in less than 48 hours to all insured parties.
- Customers subscribe to CLIC ! by AIG via the Pack platform. This platform has been crafted for SMEs in the end of 2018 and includes an especially crafted insurance offer. This segment is key for AIG: other market-specific investments would be planned for 2020.
- This platform is available to individual customers in a differentiating way, prices are negotiated with organisations and other work councils.